ONLINE participation allows individuals and groups to participate from anywhere—in the office, at home, or on the road!
ONLINE registration entitles each participant to the following:
- Access to the official conference web site and community, 24/7.
- Real-time, online participation in keynotes, features, papers, and discussions.
- Access to conference papers and proceedings, post-conference recordings of all live sessions.
- Opportunities to meet, interact and network with presenters & colleagues.
- Participation in on-demand discussions and engaging, productive interactions designed specifically for an online conference setting.
- Discounted participation fees in TCC sponsored faculty development events over the next 12 months.
Conference rates for ONLINE participation
Site license rates:
A group registration fee is available for an unlimited number of participants from a single organization, campus or system. Institutions will designate a contact person to arrange payment and distribute registration procedures to their constituents.
Full refunds will be offered until 14 days before the online conference. 50% will be refunded from 13 to 7 days before, and no refunds will be authorized thereafter. Refunds will be processed within 3 to 4 weeks; confirmation for which type will appear on the purchaser’s credit card statement.
Please email refund requests (for ONLINE registration only) to email@example.com. A confirmation email will be sent when a refund is requested acknowledging receipt of the refund request.
A relatively recent computer (<=3 years old) and an Internet connection is required. Tablet and other non-PC devices may be used to access live sessions. However, they will not enable the participant to fully interact with others during these sessions.
The use of a headset is highly recommended to provide a clear audio reception without adding annoying background noise.