This year, in celebration of its 20th annual event, TCC is proud to present an opportunity to attend the conference ONSITE (a.k.a. in-person). We have often heard the words, “TCC is a Hawaii conference, but you DON’T get to go to Hawaii!” Therefore, you CAN go to Hawaii, at least in 2015.
ONSITE registration entitles each participant to the following:
- Refreshment break (one each day).
- Welcome reception (end of the day on, March 18th).
- Face-to-face attendance in plenary and selected concurrent sessions.
- Opportunities to meet, interact and network with presenters & colleagues in-person.
- Access to the official conference web site and community, 24/×7.
- Access to conference papers and proceedings, and post-conference recordings of all live sessions.
- Access to all online sessions.
- Discounted participation fees in TCC sponsored faculty development events over the next 12 months.
Conference rates for ONSITE participation
- $199 USD per person by February 1 ($249 USD after February 1, $329 USD after March 13).
- Special student rate: $99 USD per person (students pursuing a degree from an accredited school, college or university).
- Special student presenter rate: $49 USD per person (students pursuing a degree and presenting an accepted paper or general session).
- Special individual rates for University of Hawai‘i faculty & staff (all campuses): $149 USD per person.
- University of Hawai‘i Community Colleges Wo Learning Champions Awardees: Contact Sharon Fowler <firstname.lastname@example.org> to receive registration information.
- Site License rates: Not available
[button link=”https://www.uhbooks.hawaii.edu/conference/tcc2015.asp” size=”large” color=”teal” window=”yes”]SAVE YOUR ONSITE SEAT NOW![/button]
ONSITE sessions will be held on March 18 and-19 at the University of Hawai‘i at Manoa (UHM) Campus Center, Honolulu, Hawaii. An optional and culturally unique educational tour is available on March 20. In-person registration will be available from March 17.
BYOD: Bring your own device to participate in online sessions. Onsite participants will have access to the University of Hawai‘i wireless network. A few desktop PCs may be available for conference users. However, they will be located in a separate building in the College of Education (Wist Hall annex).
Travel & Housing Information
- Air transportation to the Honolulu International Airport and housing (Waikiki) may be made online or through your local travel agent. Local transportation to and from the University must be arranged individually.
- The UHM Campus Center is about two miles (3 km) and a 10-12 minute drive from Waikiki. There is limited direct city bus service between the two locations. Parking is available on campus for $5, all day.
- The Conference has available, on a first-come, first-serve basis, two affordable housing options for your stay in Hawaii.
For additional information: